Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What do tires, angels and shovels have in common???

SNOW!!! (winter tires, snow angels and, well, shovels are kind of self explanatory I guess ...)

It's here!!! It's really, finally here!!!!!!

Sure, we've had snow here already in Northern BC, but now it's REALLY here! We woke up this morning to about 6 inches on the ground, and it continued ALL day! There wasn't a time I looked out the window at work that it wasn't snowing.

SO FUN!

I waited anxiously all day to get home, eat supper quickly, and get outside to play! We were hoping the snow was wet enough for a snowman, but it was a bit too dry. Didn't stop us from having a great time! Snow angels, shovelling, and a little sledding hill at the end of the driveway, down the snowbank that the loader left for us.

It's like when I was a kid. Only better, because now I get to appreciate what an amazing place we live in. Prince George is not only green and beautiful, but can be WHITE and GORGEOUS!

A nice blanket of fresh, white snow gives a cover to the brown imperfections of winter. Some may think the driving is horrendous -- I think it's fun! Some may think the shovelling is a pain -- I think it's exercise! Some may think it's time to hunker down and stay inside -- I think it's time to get outside and ENJOY it!

Tires, angels and shovels -- the best fun you can ever imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment