Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm a Little Bit Country .... I'm a Little Bit Rock 'n Roll!

Alright. Time for a confession.

Anyone who knows me very well knows that I'm not a country-music-loving girl! Ask me what my favourite type of music is and I'll answer 'everything but country'. I'd prefer a little AC/DC over Shania any day!

Well ....

Times are a-changing!

My new job is at a rock radio station, and a country radio station. Part of my job is to obviously know what I'm selling, so I have to listen to both stations.

Well ....

I now find myself switching over to the country station with more regularity than I do to the rock station! WOW! Either my horizons are broadening, or I'm becoming older. I am, after all, well into the 25-54 demographic as opposed to 18-34. For all my media/advertising friends, you know how shocking of a revelation this can be!

So ... for now, I'm a little bit country. A little big rock 'n roll. And a bit of everything in between!



PS - SNOW IN THE FORECAST FOR TONIGHT AND TOMORROW!!!! I'LL BE PEEKING OUTSIDE ALL NIGHT TO SEE IF WE'RE GETTING ANY OF THE WHITE STUFF. I CAN'T WAIT!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment